FICO Alert - Active Investigations of Fraudulent ATM Withdrawals Occurring
04/07/15: The Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) has issued an alert of active investigations being conducted in these cities. If you have terminals deployed in any of these areas, please be on special alert for the fraudulent transaction characteristics. If you find any similar transactions, please immediately file a police report and a SARS report with Meta.
- CITIES WHERE FRAUDULENT ATM California: Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Carson, Laguna Niguel, Oakland, Los Angeles, Montebello, N Hollywood, San Clemente, San Francisco, Torrance
- Florida: Cocoa, Davenport, Ft. Lauderdale, Kissimmee, Miami, Miramar, Sunny Isles Beach
- Georgia: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Chamblee
WITHDRAWALS ARE OCCURRING
- Illinois: Flora
- Massachusetts: Brookline, Holbrook, Natick
- Maryland: Aberdeen, Baltimore, Beltsville, Bowie
- Mexico: Various locations
- New York: Bellerose, Brooklyn, East Meadow, Jamaica, NYC, Saint Albans, Queens, Wantagh, Woodside
- Nevada: Las Vegas
- North Carolina: Charlotte
- Oklahoma: Edmond
- Texas: Arlington, Ft Worth, Grand Prairie, Irving, Plano, Mission
- Virginia: Colonial Heights, Richmond
- No specific characteristics were provided.
- Encourage careful monitoring of terminals and transactions.
- Encourage reporting of unauthorized ATM withdrawals, suspicious transaction activity, etc. to ISO who should file a SARS with Meta.
Meta ATM Team